Personal Data Protection Policy
On 25 May 2018 the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (hereafter "the Regulation") on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of persons these data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC. Www.coffees.gr fully complies with the provisions of the Regulation and undertakes to pay due diligence for the correct, rational and safe processing of the personal data it collects and processes. We understand that by giving us your personal data your trust us in this information. We have created this policy to inform you fully about the access to the data we collect from you, the purposes for which we collect them and the way we use them. We also need to ensure that you understand the rights you have regarding your personal data and the processing of your personal data.
- Which kind of date we collect:
- Personal information and information you enter through the site, including information you provide when you create an account on the site (specifically: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address and tax ID if we are required to issue an invoice for any purchase);
- information contained in or relating to any kind of communication with you, either directly or through our site.
- information such as those described below under "Cookies" (see "Privacy & Transaction Security")
- The personal data you enter upon your registration or your consent must be complete and true and include necessarily the following: full name and full name, address, telephone and valid e-mail address.
Our business does not collect or require the disclosure of sensitive personal data (Article 9 special article data of the Regulation).
- Prerequisites for obtaining consent
Our business collects and processes your data based on your consent. Your consent is provided in the form of a written statement by explicitly excluding any other way. The request for consent is distinct, comprehensible, in an easily accessible form and uses a clear and simple wording. You have the right to withdraw your consent as easily as you did.
- Reason for collecting the data
In particular, we collect, store and process your personal data after your explicit and free consent to:
- the execution of the contract of distance selling through an online store, or from the physical store,
- the execution of the service you have requested to provide,
- the compliance of our business with the applicable legislation, indicatively and not restrictively: tax, labor and insurance legislation,
- order entry, order sending to the postal address you gave us, order tracking until delivery,
- informing you of any problem that arises when executing the order directly, and responding to any query or request,
- to inform you about our news, events and offers and to improve our services only if you have given us your explicit consent,
- the conduct of competitions, only if you have given us your explicit consent
- internal research and statistical analysis to see how our site is being used and how we can improve it,
- the best response to a complaint about your order,
- our compliance with the requirements of law, regulatory and compliance regulations (if applicable),
- verification of compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our site,
- the protection of our civil rights,
- understand your interests so that we can customize the content, promotions and other actions we show on our site in a way that best fits your interests and preferences.
- With who are your personal data shared
Your Personal Data are Shared:
- to the courier service provider for the purpose of executing and sending your order to the postal address you have indicated to us.
- to any public authority, Court, etc., if we are bound by the applicable law, as it applies every time.
- Our business collaborates with the companies you can find HERE and passes on them personal data of visitors-users for processing and management for optimal service delivery through advertising, promotion of new services and sending newsletters to visitors-users. These companies, as third parties (specialists), are bound by any legal, professional, or other binding obligation of confidentiality of personal data. With these processors we maintain written service / project contracts in accordance with the requirements of the European Regulation.
5. Links to other websites
All the actions you make on a site or website other than ours are made at your sole responsibility.
- Data Storage Time
We store and generally process your personal data for the duration of your contractual relationship with us.
If our contractual relationship expires, we retain your personal data for as long as necessary until the time required by applicable law for the purpose of our compliance with, for example, tax laws, statutes of limitation of any related claims.
With regard to personal data that we store to send newsletters, promotions, we keep them for as long as we are legally authorized by your explicit consent.
In general, in case of withdrawal of consent, we are obliged to permanently delete the personal data for which your consent was withdrawn.
- Rights under the Regulation
Under the Personal Data Regulation (EU 679/2016)) (hereafter the "Regulation") you have the following rights:
- You have the right to know which personal data we keep and process, the purposes for which they are processed, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom they are disclosed and the period for which they will be stored (Article 15 of the Regulation, right of access).
- You have the right to request at any time and our business to perform unprofessional personal data and fill in incomplete personal data (Article 16 of the Regulation, right of rectification) without undue delay.
- You have the right to refuse and / or oppose any further processing of limitation of the use of your data in case of doubt of its accuracy (Article 21 of the Regulation, right of objection).
- You have the right to request, and our business to execute, without undue delay, the limitation of your data processing (Article 18 of the Regulation, Restriction Right).
- You have the right to request, and our business to perform, without undue delay, deleting your data from our database if processing is not necessary to serve the purposes for which it was collected or you have withdrawn your consent to collection and processing of data (Article 17 of the Regulation, right of obsolescence).
- You have the right to receive, without charge, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the data you provide yourself (Article 20 of the Regulation, Mobile Rights).
- You have the right to revoke at any time, without charge, the consent you have given us to process your personal data. This applies to cases where the processing of personal data is subject to consent and not to our contractual relationship or personal data that an enterprise owes under applicable law to maintain for purposes of control and compliance, for example, in tax or other provisions (e.g., execution of an order , invoicing).
- You have the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority under the name of the Personal Data Protection Authority electronically at the following address dpa.gr.
For all of your above mentioned rights and their exercise, please contact our headquarters (12 Admitou Str., Platia Attikis, 10440 Athens) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2108810717.
Our business will respond in writing to your request within 20 days of submitting the request. If we judge that we need more time to respond, we will inform you in writing.
In order to keep personal data up-to-date, we advise you to inform us in advance of any changes or incorrect entries of your information. To review and / or process personal data, or to know how long your business intends to keep personal data or other questions about accessing your personal data, or if you want to make a request to provide us with information on whether we maintain or process any personal information on behalf of third parties, please contact the relevant department at email@example.com